BA Pumps & Sprayers has continued to monitor the rapidly changing situation in relation to COVID-19, and has been closely following Ministry of Health guidelines and best practices through this time. Following the Prime Ministers announcement on Saturday we will be ensuring we comply fully with the requirements of COVID Alert level 2
We remain fully open for business, and committed to providing all our dealer partners with the high quality products and aftersales service they expect from us. Our Hautapu manufacturing facility remains in full production, and all steps have been take to ensure we can continue to meet demand through these uncertain times.
Along with the rapidly changing times come some altered business practices which we ask you to support and understand. These changing measures include:
Health & Wellbeing
For at least the next week, as we continue to monitor updates from the Ministry of Health, our sales team will be working from home offices whenever possible. Expect plenty of telephone contact, and Adrian, Morrin and Louis can all be reached on their normal numbers. If face to face meetings are essential, please understand if they avoid shaking hands and keep a safe distance. This is to protect the team, yourselves and our community.
In addition the following preventative measures remain in place.
- All domestic and international air travel for BA Pumps & Sprayers staff, except in exceptional circumstances remains cancelled until further notice.
- All staff members who have recently been abroad self-isolated without returning to work.
- We are replacing face to face meetings with telephone and video meetings where possible.
- We have limited visitors to our manufacturing facility to only essential visits, and screening all visitors to ensure no overseas travel has occurred within 14 days.
- Promoting the highest standards of hand hygiene on site.
- We have assisted the wider team to work according to the 2 metre rule advised by Ministry of Health, or to work from home.
BA Pumps & Sprayers remains 100 percent open for business. We have been proactive in checking and securing our supply chain and remain confident in our ability to satisfy all outstanding orders, and stand ready to meet your future needs. Our New Zealand based manufacturing facilities remain at full operational capacity to ensure continuation of supply of New Zealand made products to our customers.
BA Pumps & Sprayers is proud to be a New Zealand Manufacturer, supporting New Zealand growers and the New Zealand economy.